Do you know How to Clear The Event Logs On Modem Router? If not, Today, I will explain all required steps which you need to follow.
Let’s come on the topic.
To Clear Or View The Events Logs On Modem Router
- Open the web browser on your computer or mobile device that is connected to your network.
- Enter http://192.168.100.1
- Enter router’s login and password
Password: password and click on login button.
These credentials are case sensitive and the router’s dashboard displays.
- Select Advanced>administration>Event Log
- The Event log page contains Time, Priority and Description.
Time: In the time event, log entry was added, It shows the correct time after your cable modem router successfully connected to cable internet service provider’s network.
Priority: The Rapidity of the event log entry
Description: It shows a description of the event log entry.
- Refresh the log page, click on the refresh button
- To Clear the log page, Click on the Clear log button
Related article: How to Setup Wireless Router with Modem
Was this article helpful?