Hello Netgear users,
Are you having trouble login to Your Netgear router?
Worry Not, today I will Give You All easy steps to guide you how to access your Netgear wireless router in few Easy and simple steps.
Now few things that You need to keep in mind is That you can access Netgear wireless router unless you have a connection with your Netgear wireless router. I can not be sure of reasons behind You trying to login Netgear router But let me tell You things you can do by just accessing Netgear console
- You can change password, network name Or Change settings of your Netgear router
- One can also set up parental control By Logging into your Netgear console
- you can manually install Netgear wireless router just by accessing the Netgear router
- Reset Settings, Backup setting, Troubleshooting can be done using Netgear console
My Favorite reason was to Retrieve Netgear password Without Resetting the router.
Login Netgear Router –
Without wasting the time Lets Get started And Help You Login Your Netgear Router
- First We Need Default Netgear Ip Address Which is 192.168.0.1 Or 192.168.1.1 Which is Similar to the d-link router default gateway. Just to avoid this confusion please Try using the Web address That is Recommended By Netgear www.routerlogin.net
- Open Browser to your computer and type routerlogin.net and access your Netgear router
- Default username is = admin and password is = password And Press Enter
Congrats You Should now be logged in to your Netgear wireless router.
if You have any other problem with your Netgear wireless router Please Checkout this Helpful Guide to fix Netgear router Problem Netgear router Problem
I hope this will help you fix the problem with your Netgear router and please don’t hesitate to comment if you have further issues