How to Do Fully Protected Netgear Router
In this article, we are going to assist you on the topic of “How to do fully protected Netgear router”.
Why Need Router Protection?
Let me tell you guys,
Most people are not aware of Wireless security Today also. Which they may come in trouble because Hackers try to find one weak point of any network. If they get successful to find one weak point then they can easily enter into your network and access your network without your knowledge. I will suggest you protect your router.
Know your Netgear preset wireless security
Preset Wireless security has a unique Wi-Fi network (SSID) and Network password are differently generated for every device (serial number) to protect your wireless security. This information is mentioned on the label on the bottom of the product.
- Wifi- Network Name (SSID)_________
Network Key (password)___________
it’s mandatory to retrive or update your password then type “http://www.routerlogin.net ” in a web browser.
- Log in with username (admin) and password (password)
Go to wireless setting to set your wireless password.
- Wireless Network, enter your desired network name in the Name (SSID) box.
- Security Options, select WPA2-PSK [AES].
- Security Options (WPA2-PSK), enter your desired network password into the Passphrase box.
- Put your network name, security option and passphrase- To connect wireless devices to router.
- Click Apply button to save the settings
Related article: How to Secure Netgear Router
Is this article helpful?