How to Find Router IP Address on Mac
In this article, we explain “How to Find A Router IP Address On Mac”. If you are using Mac O/s connected to your router. It’s very simple way to get a router IP address by using system preference in OS.
There are following steps :
- Go to Apple menu to open System preference
- Put your cursor on ‘ Internet & Wireless ‘ section, Click on “ Network Preference”
- Select “Wi-Fi” and Click on “Advance button, it will be visible on right corner in that window wizard.
- Go to “Top choice” section and select “TCP/IP”
- The router IP address will be showing in numerical such as: 192.168.29.1
Old versions of Mac OS X have not shown any information through system preferences whereas new versions of OS X have shown all detailed network data and troubleshooting.
You have multiple options to uncover the router’s IP address through Wi-Fi menu and it only works for uncovering a router IP in a Wireless network whether wired router or wireless network router.
Is this article helpful for you?